Wednesday, November 14, 2007

day 36

So I've been doing a project where I take a photo a day for a whole year, the rest of these are on my photography myspace but I figured I'd put them on here as well :-)


So my aunt and uncle gave me and drew an old farm house kitchen table they found out in a barn, i love it, it has so much character. When I got it there was about 5 layers of paint on it, 2 sessions of using paint remover and the most of it is gone, there is a couple of stains that won't come out of the wood but that's what makes it really cool. I'm working on polyurathaning it so we can actually eat off of it lol here are some photos of layer 1 that went on this afternoon.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP