Friday, August 22, 2008

Reeves Homecoming

If I haven't told ya'll I love shooting homecomings! I get the same jitters that I do when it's my homecoming yet I don't get so impatient as mine lol For those that have never attended a military homecoming it's nothing short of amazing, all of the emotions of those not seeing their loved ones for 6-14months or more, those first hugs and kisses, being able to see the person while talking to them, etc :)
Keryn contacted me a month or so ago about photographing her husbands homecoming so of course I said yes :) like most homecomings this one got pushed back and times changed last minute so when I got the phone call at 5a.m. that they were coming in earlier I knew this would be the last change. When the bus pulled up the fun part of watching the doors for your man to get off started and then the dash towards each other :) I told you I love homecomings :)
Keryn, Tim and Tyler thank you sooo much for letting me spend this day with ya'll and capture ya'lls first moments back together! I hope you love these as much as I do!!!
I threw in one of my hubbys' friend with his brother who came home at the same time :)
oh and I finally got TRA2 so I played around with those on some of these, I'm in love :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP