Thursday, December 25, 2008

I have to say I'm truly blessed. This Christmas was amazing and even though we didn't get to go home to be with family we have been blessed to have amazing friends that we were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with. I grabbed some photos over the past two days with both my P&S and DSLR (some with my new 50mm f/1.4 lens :)) Most of them I had to use the flash with since even with a 1600 ISO it was still too dark to shoot at night with inside, but a lot of the ones from Christmas day are all natural light 1600ISO to add the grainy look. I grabbed some new photos of Wyatt since the last time I took photos of him he was more infant baby and now he's growing into a lil man :) You also get to see all the food that we had last night that we'll be eating off of for a while (which is awesome cause it was all soooo yummy!) I also threw in my 30 week belly photos since it's been a while since I posted one my belly has gotten quite large, Drew's friend today told me I looked like I was going to pop lol well I've got 6 more weeks until I should pop and 10 for good measure so we'll see. Anyways I'll stop and post the photos :) I hope everyone had an awesome and blessed Christmas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've had a couple of people ask me how long I'm going to keep doing photoshoots until Keeley is born and afterwards. This is what I'm going to try to do and I say try because with babies you never know what's going to happen until it does but this is the plan. I plan on doing shoots up until I give birth pretty much lol I might have to waddle around from place to place and it might take me a bit of time to get up and down but I'll still be shooting until I can't anymore. As for afterwards we'll have to see how that goes, I know the first month is going to be hectic so I might take March off but if anyone wants a photoshoot just message me and we'll work something out. I try to be super flexiable so if you want a shoot but are unsure just message me :) I hope to do some more work in 2009 and I do have two weddings planned that I'm super excited about so hopefully I'll have tons of newness in the new year for ya'll to look at :) and thanks to everyone for all the support over this past year and to all my clients! you guys are amazing!!

1 comments:

chuu December 27, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

awww the pictures of the cat are cute.
Or better yet, the CAT in the pictures is cute. :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP