Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Halls . Family

Today I had a photoshoot with the Hall family, you might remember Hunter from his own lil shoot last month, well this time he decided to share the camera time with mom and dad so we headed out to get some family photos. We had a lot of fun, we started at Parris Island then headed to downtown Beaufort because I don't think I can do a shoot without my favorite brick wall lol. We ended the shoot with icecream and milkshakes (thanks you guys for my milkshake!!) So check out this adorable family! and leave some love!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
this is such a random/tourist photo, but it just screamed at me to get them to take a photo with the sign lol
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
the many faces of Hunter
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

a quick kiss :PPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

I ADORE the pic with the little boy hanging from his dad!! Too cute!!

Ashley January 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

those are so good Misty! I love them! But I must admit that I am a bit curious as to what you're going to do when you have to move and no longer have that signature brick wall of yours.

Misty Smith January 22, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Ash I'll cry lol jk
I'll find something else :P
In Oceanside I had a couple of places I used all the time :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP