Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cadence . Children

Cadence's mom contacted me to do photos of her for her daddy's fathers day gift. I was excited because kids her age are discovering new things for themselves and are soo adorable! We did the first part of the photos one afternoon on Parris Island and in Port Royal then I received my angel wings and finished the white tutu so we finished up the shoot a couple of days before fathers day. Here are some (well a lot) of my favorites :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



on a business note, if you're a mommy or daddy of a little girl and would like to do a shoot with the tutu and wings let me know I have another tutu as well (purple and pink) and for newborns I have a coccoon wrap as well

3 comments:

Cody June 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

i love that FIRST ONE! adorable =]

Ashley June 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

OMG Misty those are awesome! I love the wings and tutu- so cute!

Sevi June 26, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Misty! WOW! Those are all phenomenal.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP