Monday, July 27, 2009

<3

Since I haven't blogged in a while I thought it was time for one :) I'm currently editing a shoot I did for my friend with her adorable kids and her parents so look out for that blog hopefully by the end of the week. We're headed home Thursday for 10 days which should be fun. I'll hopefully be doing a couple of photoshoots while I'm at home which is always fun. My trip to Cali is booked and I'm getting everything mentally ready for the flight, flying with a 6 month old all by myself, this should be interesting. I can't wait to get back out to SoCal though I miss it and all my friends out there!
So I can't blog without the real reason you read my blogs so here is a photo I took the other day of Drew and Keeley :)
Photobucket
if you're wondering Keeley's wearing a Goodmama cloth diaper that's why her butt looks huge :P

1 comments:

rebekah August 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Pictures of shirtless dads with babies make my heart melt. Why is that? (thanks for the follow on twitter)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP