Monday, July 27, 2009

babies and grandparents

I'm horrible at sneak peaks because I normally post it and then get the rest done a couple of hours later and make the big post but whatever
When Barb asked me to take photos of her parents with her kids I was really excited, one because I've met her mom before and LOVE her! and I LOVE her kids because they are the cutest ever (ok so Keeley still tops my cute kids list though :P)
Murial has been photographed before by me when she was in her mommies belly
Photobucket
and Mr Kieran as well that day
Photobucket
So I was excited to photograph them again now that they are growing up on me. I had a lot of fun with this shoot and I love the candids that we got because with kids they are always the best. Enjoy the cuteness!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP