Thursday, July 9, 2009

Keeley . 4 months

So my baby turned 4 months old yesterday, she's growing way way too fast if you ask me but she's getting cuter and more independent each day. I ordered some bows from one little bow a couple of weeks ago and they came in the other day so I set up a mini shoot of Keeley with the bows for her 4 month photos :)
I don't think I've ever said anything about it on here but we're using cloth diapers with Keeley so the diaper covers are covering up her pf dipe :) the skull cover was made by zabi baby and the white cover is part of the start kit from cotton babies
anyways onto Keeley's cutness :P I'm a bit biased :P

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP