Monday, July 6, 2009

new website . new changes

I'm proud to announce my website is now live!! I'm soo excited about it and proud of it that I'm offering a photoshoot special, $100 for 50 photos fully edited on cd with the rights to reprint how you want :)Here is the link to the site, you should defiantly check it out http://www.photosbymistysmith.com
Also, I was talking to Cody the other day about our blogs and how someone (aka me) needs to start updating theirs more, so that is what I'm going to try to do, even if it's just photos of my family I'm going to try to update my blog more so check back for newness :)
that's about all for now, check out my site and let me know what you think :)
I'll leave you with a photo of my cutie :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sevi July 7, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

she is adorable!

and i love the website. i checked it out earlier when you posted it on facebook. i even went and looked at the artist that you have playing in the background. i totally wished we lived closer so you could do pictures for me!

Misty Smith July 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

thanks Sevi!! Nathan is one of my friends from highschool he's pretty much amazing! I'm trying to get some of his new music as well :)
I wish I lived in Cali still as well!! maybe I'll come visit!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP