Wednesday, August 26, 2009

can I just say

how much I love
Rent Cameras, Lenses, Tripods and Accessories by mail
being on a limited budget I can't always own the lenses I want when I want to which is where the awesome people at borrowlenses comes in. I'm able to rent a variety of lenses (or other equipment) whenever I need to and for as long as I want to. The next to my to buy list is the 16-35mm lens, so until I can get it I'm renting it for my upcoming Cali trip to get some awesome fishy photos of the scenery out there :) If you're thinking about buying a piece of equipment but aren't sure if it's what you want, rent it first and see if you like it, it's as easy as that. Click on the link above or at the bottom of my page to be directed to their site :)

1 comments:

Kassi August 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Oooh, I'll have to check it out :) I want a new lens, but I'm not sure I can fenagle Matt into buying me one until AT LEAST Christmas. LOL. Maybe I can rent one instead!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP