Friday, September 4, 2009

The Gascoigne's . family

I love photographing kids, you can't always get them to sit still and pose but they love to have fun and have such imaginations that it makes the shoots fun and this one was no exception. Madison is such a cutie and she was so much fun to photograph as were her parents. I can't wait til little Thomas gets here so I can photograph him as well :) Enjoy the fun we had that day :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan Bryant Photography September 4, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

I like them all...but there is something special about the last one! I love it!!

Meggan September 6, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

I love these!! Their little girl is precious! I love her curls!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP