Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Lower Family

How cute is this family? When Amanda contacted me about photos she asked me if I thought I could handle 4 kids for photos, I thought sure why not :P these kids were amazing and soo adorable!! if I lived in Cali I'd babysit them any day. They helped me push Keeley in the stroller and keep her happy during the shoot which was a huge help :) They ended the shoot with icecream which produced some of my favorite photos of the kids.
Guys thanks for letting me take photos of ya'll and THANK YOU for all the help with Keeley!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

A Lady Called Amy October 8, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Omigosh! What beautiful little blond children! :-D Great pictures!

mrs. thompson October 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

they are sooo cute!! i love it, I want 4 babies! :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP