Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brandee + Shelby . love

Brandee is one of my besties and also put up with me and Keeley the whole time we were in Cali :) So to show my extreme gratitude for letting us stay with them we did two lil sessions of Brandee and her hubby Shelby. here are some of my favorites, I love the first couple the most and think they deserve to be blown up onto a canvas (hint hint Brandee :P)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Also for those in the Beaufort area if you need holiday photos message me about my $50 mini session :)

1 comments:

ChrissieMcNeil November 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

These are GREAT! I especially love the sunset ones :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP