Sunday, November 22, 2009

My turn in front of the lens

As a photographer I find myself behind the lens most of the time, even more in our family now that Keeley is here but I was lucky enough for the second year in a row to have our family photos taken by Cody of Robbyslady photography. She did our maternity photos last year and this year got to take our family photos. We went down to Savannah to take them and it was a lot of fun even tough we had to bribe Keeley with puffs at times :P here are some of my favorites :)







































3 comments:

Bree November 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

These are gorgeous! & Keeley is a doll :o)

Young Love November 22, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

I love them! You have such a gorgeous family.

mylittlehome6 December 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

You have one beautiful family. Keeley is so stinkin adorable!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP