Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby C . newborn

I love love love photographing newborns, even though it makes me super nervous handling them (you'd think after having my own I'd get over the fear of breaking the baby) Baby C was born earlier this month and I had a cute hat with his name on it for photos :) He was such a good baby and big brother B was a big help keeping Keeley entertained :)
Ember & Derrick thanks for letting me photograph ya'lls sweet lil boys :)






































on a non baby related note, I got Whitney and Trent's wedding album in today and I'm in love love love, and I'm super jealous I don't have an album like this. photos to come :)

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP