Monday, June 28, 2010

Jennifer . portraits . Beaufort Sc

Remember Jennifer from the blog below? I had been wanting to do a more bridalish shoot with a couple of the new headbands I made for my etsy store and Jennifer volunteered to get up early in the morning and hike around in the woods with me to get some new photos. It was defiantly worth getting up early for the lighting we go and to beat the South Carolina heat and humidity because Jennifer looks like a Greek goddess in these photos! Jennifer thanks again for modeling for me! I had a blast!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica June 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

you're RIGHT, she does look like a Goddess!! great job as per usual!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP