Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Rauch's . Fredericksburg Va photography

I cannot say enough about this couple. I met Vanessa way way way back in like 2004 on Xanga and was fortunate enough to photograph them in 2007ish when they were stationed in Lejeune. In August of 2008 while Courtney was deployed in Afghanistan his humvee was hit by an IED severely injuring him. You can read more about that here. As a result of the accident he lost part of his leg, but trust me that hasn't stopped him from doing anything he wants to do. Both Courtney and Vanessa are two of the strongest people I know and they both have super big hearts especially when it comes to dogs. They have four furbabies that are absolutely adorable! I met Toby and Lucy when we did our first shoot and got this photo which is still one of my favorites
Photobucket
Now their a family of 6 with the addition of Tucker and Alabama and although it may be chaotic at times they are all so fun and one big happy family. I was so happy I was able to photograph this family again we had so much fun, thank you guys again!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP