Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Barnett Family . Beaufort Sc family photographer

I've been slacking on blogging this adorable family, but better late than never. I was excited when Amy contacted me about doing family/maternity photos for her family. Their son loves trains and all things boy so I knew he'd love to see the old bomber, even though it was kinda icky getting to it since it had rained a lot the days before he still loved it. Their expecting another adorable little boy soon and I know he'll be just as adorable as his brother. Here are some of my favorites from their session


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP