Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Glass Family . Gretna Va Family Photographer

Last Christmas I got to photograph this adorable family when Miss Kentley was a baby, well she's not a baby anymore. At first she wasn't having anything to do with having photos taken but she warmed up to me a little bit, I think the dogs being in the lot distracted her so we went to see them halfway through the session. I had so much fun photographing this family, they were up for anything and Jamie even came up with the idea of sitting on the cars which produced some of my favorite photos from the session.
Here are my favorites, guys thanks for letting me photograph your family again!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP