Monday, February 7, 2011

Jaxon's Belly Book weeks 17-23 . personal

I'm slacking on blogging these so here we go
wk 17. Christmas was this week and Keeley got lots of toys but so did Jaxon :)
Photobucket

wk18. between his godmommy Stacey and me we've already started filling Jaxon's closet
Photobucket

wk19. We went to New Bern NC to hang out with Rachael (of Rach Lea Photography) and she took this awesome photo of my belly while we were out having fun with her lensbaby :)
Photobucket

wk20. guess who we were rooting for in the playoffs
Photobucket

wk21. we had our big ultrasound at the Naval Hospital, Jaxon is measuring in the 75th precentile so it seems like he's going to be like his dad. They unofficially moved up my due date to May 24th but we're still going to play maternity leave by ear
Photobucket

wk22. I made Jaxon's bedding because I wanted something no one else really had and something that would go along with his room, this photo is missing his crib skirt but I'm sure I'll have more photos later :)
Photobucket

wk23. Keeley was playing with her Yo Gabba Gabba toys and I wanted to see if Jaxon would kick things off my tummy like Keeley did, well he does which made this photo horribly difficult, I had the camera way over my head to get Brobee in focus and then trying to keep him sitting up
Photobucket

I'll try to keep up with these blogs better from now on, I'll be 6 months pregnant tomorrow, I'm so excited for May to get here so we can meet this lil guy!

1 comments:

Hilary Mercer February 7, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Youre so cute!! I love his bedding! I should have made mine.. but Im lazy..

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP