Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dana & Matt . E Session. Gretna Va Engagement Photographer

I was excited when Dana told me about her idea to incorporate how her and Matt met in band into their engagement photos. I love when people incorporate special things like this into their photos, it helps tell a story. For these two they met Dana's first day in band and Matt was one of her first friends she met in band. A couple of years later they started dating and the rest is history. Here are some of my favorites from the session which ended up being a lot :)

we used the band jacket
Photobucket


Photobucket

I thought the guy running in the background was fun because a lot of people use the track at all times
Photobucket

the grass was so pretty! i miss pretty grass if you can't tell
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the only part of the school that is the same as when we went there pretty much, other than the lights under it
Photobucket

I love when clients like my crazy ideas
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

save the date :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

one of my favorites!
Photobucket

another favorite
Photobucket

they have so much fun together
Photobucket
be on the lookout for their wedding photos this fall :)

1 comments:

Laura April 3, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

I LOVEEEE how you did the save the date!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP