Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jaxon's Belly Book weeks 24-31 . personal

I'm way behind on these so here I go
Wk 24 I ended up getting the Belly Book for Jaxon since I did it with Keeley luckily I've sort of kept up with belly photos since 14wks
Photobucket

wk25, it was Valentines day week and Osceola wanted to get in on the photo action
Photobucket

wk26 . we went and took Keeley's 2 year photos this week so Drew snapped this one for me :)
Photobucket

wk27. Keeley's 2nd birthday party and Jaxon's sprinkle in Beaufort was this week
Photobucket

wk28. We had our family/ maternity photos taken by the awesome Kathleen Amelia Photography
Photobucket

wk29. umm I love chocolate pudding lol
Photobucket

wk30. We went to Va for the kids parties so I snapped this at my parents house while we were there
Photobucket

wk31. We saw Jaxon in 3D today so I got Drew to snap this for me :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Wifey April 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

I adore your belly! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman (and a gorgeous non-pregnant woman)!

mylittlehome6 October 23, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
mylittlehome6 October 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

I love the canvas' you have on the wall. I've been looking for getting some for our family photos but can't decide on how big. Do you remember how big yours are?

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP