Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Strivers . Beaufort Sc Family photographer

This family rocks end of story :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I'm going to miss them when we move :( I brought my kiddos to the shoot and Ally and Keeley are bff's so working around Keeley proved to be interesting lol Photobucket

2 comments:

Shiang-ling Bissonnette October 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Eeeeek I love it!

Julie October 10, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

One of my most favorite families! I'm so jealous you girls live close to each other and get to play all the time. Wah!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP