Saturday, November 12, 2011

10 on the 10th . Personal

I recently took part in a little project called 10 on the 10th with some other photographers, here is my 10 photos from the 10th (surprisingly I didn't take anything Marine Corps related...hmm) Photobucket so my day started out normal hanging out with the kiddos, looking at the Christmas toy books, drawing tattoos and trying on new hats you know the normal :P My two year old was less than thrilled about taking photos with me but I got a semi cute one of us together. Jaxon on the other hand loves photos and was a great model of his new hat Photobucket I was excited to find out one of my photos was featured on Clickin Mom's facebook which was really cool. it had been raining until the afternoon when I left to run some errands, the trees still have some pretty leaves on them Photobucket I took a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some stuff for my Christmas sessions, seriously hobby lobby is amazing and I always spend too much money in there. the sunset was beautiful! I took like 20 photos of it in between my shopping trips Photobucket our small little gretna sign which is blurred from me driving and some yummy new fabric I got because I can never have enough fabric :) all of these were taken with the Hipstamatic app with the Chunky lens and Blanko Noir film :)

1 comments:

kristijamesphotography November 13, 2011 at 6:36 AM  

awww I love these!! They made me smile!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP