Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Suzanne + Jared . State Fair Love . South Central Va couples photographer

When Suzanne told me she wanted to do their session at the fair I was very excited! One I love the fair all the rides and food I mean who doesn't love the fair lol and two I've always wanted to photograph a couple at the fair. My favorite ride at the fair is the swings, at first the only swings we saw were the ones that went way up in the air, my thought was I love the swings this will be no different and it would be so cool to photograph them while we're up in the swings... Let me tell you if my husband wasn't right beside me I don't think I would have let go to the bar to take the shots I got up there haha those were not like the swings I was used to lol but they ended up being some of my favorite shots that I'm super proud of :) So here are my favorites from their session :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
And we couldn't leave out Burton!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

kristijamesphotography November 1, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

MISTY I FREAKING LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!! They look like so much fun!! And of course gorgeous couple!!

Misty Smith November 1, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

Thank you so much Kristi!!

Suzanne Garland November 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

LOOOOOVE :)

Kaye Murphy November 15, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Oh god misty! These are GORGEOUS. I am so jealous of this session. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Amy November 15, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

Oh my goodness - I LOVE these!! I dream of doing a session at a carnival. This is awesome!

Rebecca R November 15, 2011 at 8:08 PM  

GORGEOUS! Love the colors and the editing style - so dang sweet! Top stuff!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP