Friday, November 16, 2007

day 37

I forgot to blog this in here yesterday, whoops. Anyways yesterday I got my hair trimmed and took a photo of the tools of the trade :-)
Also I finished up my new logo and business cards yesterday but me being the forgettfull person I am I left my jump drive in the MacLab, actually it's because my teacher needed to grade what is on the drive but I meant to copy it to my personal drive and forgot. I have the black and white pdf print out but it's just not the same. So Monday I'll have that ready to show.
Anyways here's photo #37

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP