Saturday, November 17, 2007

day 39

I'm slacking with posting these in this blog...

So I started out today at work and thought when I got off at 5 I was going to go by the store, get some stuff for Drew, go home edit some photos, wash some clothes etc. Well a short trip from my bestest Audrie changed all of that when she reminded me she was singing in the show tonight and well when Audrie sings I try not to miss it cause she's pretty dern good, actually she's awesome as well as her dad and the others that come out and do the show each year. I wasn't going to take my camera but I did, and I wasn't going to take very many photos, but I did, 434 to be exact lol. What can I say I was inspired. So you'll have to wait a while for the post from the show since it's getting late and I have to get up really early in the a.m. to pick my hubby up from the airport which is a 2-3 hour drive in itself down there, but I had time to pick out the photos I took just for today. I wore these really cute red peep toe heels to the show and well their not too great for running around taking photos so I ditched them after well 5 minutes and took this shot of me being the country girl I am :-P
The photos are grainy the ISO was 1600 for both since the lighting was so low the first photos is 1/10 at 5.6 and the second is 1/5 at 5.6. My light meter hated me tonight cause I was shooting and not paying attention to it since most of the time it was reading off the background but enough of my ramblings. Enjoy the photo

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP