Sunday, December 9, 2007

Drake & Lindsey

So in my last post I talked about Lindsey and how awesome she is :-) Drake her boyfriend is awesome just like her and together they are the funniest and cutest couple I know. They both have such a sense of humor and are so much fun to be around. During Lindsey and Ashleighs shoot we got Drake to say funny words to help with the natural smiles so "ballsac" was said a lot lol. I'm hoping to grab some more shots of them when they come home for Christmas cause there's a shot we did that I want to do the way they wanted to but we didn't have the prop for the day of the shoot.
A little background about the Mill the photos were taken at. On a personal note this is where my hubby proposed to me :-) On a fact note this is one of the oldest mills in the county I think, and it's still actually running, there are a ton of cats that hang around there, I've photographed them for the past 3 years and if I ever think I'll get them scanned in to show you. They cats are really sweet and really like to have their photos taken as you can tell lol.
Anyways enjoy their photos :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP