Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sister Act

So last Sunday I met up with the coolest sisters I know for a quick shoot. I have to say this was my coldest shoot ever but you'd never tell from the photos (minus the sweaters lol). I've know Lindsey and Ashleigh for a long time, I cheered with Ashleigh in highschool and Lindsey is a grade below me so we knew the same people and she dates one of my ex-co-workers. I was nervous cause this was my first sister shoot, and come to find out they had the same thoughts as me, what do sisters do in photos. I think we nailed it pretty good :-)


I downloaded the new version on photoshop tonight to play around with it, I have to say I can't wait to get it on a Mac, it's so weird knowing all the keyboard short cuts for the Mac and most don't apply with the PC, also the layout is a bit different but I don't know if that's a PC to Mac thing or just a new version thing. I guess I'll see in about 10 days or so.


Anyways enjoy the photos :-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP