Monday, January 21, 2008

day 103

day.one.hundred.three.
So today was a very stressful day and it's not over yet! Work was hectic, and my new phone is nothing but a pain in my rear-end!!! I was going to go and take it back to the cellphone place to see what they could do but by the time I got off work I didn't have enough time. I went to my granny's with my mom after work and then came home and took a bubblebath. I was kinda nervous about taking this photo, the thought of dropping my camera in the water and screwing it up freaked me out but it made it threw ok.
(f/5.0, 1/125, ISO 1600, tweeked in photoshop a bit)
day 103
One of the bulbs in my bedside lamps blew so I had to replace it but before I threw away the old one I played around with some off camera lighting and the bulb.

all of these are straight out of the camera
(f/5.6, 1/320, ISO 1600)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(f/5.6, 1/160, ISO 1600)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(f/5.6, 1/320, ISO 1600)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now it's back to editing wedding photos and making albums :)

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP