Monday, January 21, 2008

day 104

day.one.hundred.four.
I took off today to catch up on schoolwork that I've been neglecting, I had to get some new paints and brushes for painting class and also work on some albums and photos. I took my ring off this morning to clean it and was thinking about my promise ring and all so I thought today's photo would be my hand how how it's changed over time :P the first part is when me and drew first started dating I put some photos in there from when we first got together back in 2002, notice nothing on my hand, the second photo shows my promise ring which is a piece of green yarn that Drew wrapped around my finger as my promise ring and amazingly it lasted a long time even though it's wearing thin now. The third photo is when we got engaged in 2005, the top photo in it is a photo I snapped after he proposed. and of course the last photo is us married now :)
day 104

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP