Friday, January 4, 2008

day 87

My little cousin Christen came over tonight to spend the weekend with us. Her and her older brother are like the siblings I never had. She was playing her lil Nintindo when I snapped this photo of her, and then she helped me with the editing choices like color or black and white, a lot of saturation or just normal, lots of contrast or none, and the border is her favorite color purple :) She's reading this over my shoulder as I speak looking at me like get off the computer so we can watch Hairspray, so that's what I'm going to do :)

day 87

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP