Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dinner with friends

Tonight after work me, Kelly and D-ray went to the Altavista part of our restaurant to eat and see some of our friends that work there. We all split a dinner which was pretty yummy and I got a 99cent budlight lol.

So I haven't really ever tried shooting much in raw but tonight I was like what the heck and shot in both jpg and raw, let me tell you how much I am in love with raw right now! the editing possibilities are soo much better in raw!!! I love it. For these photos I did some different looks which you can do with jpg in photoshop but I really enjoyed the way it works in raw, it just all seems so much simpler... These are all done at 1600 ISO f/5.0 and a range of 1/6 - 1/50. Anyways here is my day 88 plus some more :)

day 88


1. the crew
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2. All me and lots of vignetting and warmnesst
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3. A blue Kelly, the lighting makes me think of a club
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4. Josh our waiter and some awesome lens flair
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5. James and the flair
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6. My 99cent beer
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7. A warm D-ray on the phone
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP