Saturday, January 12, 2008

day 95

day 95: after work today my friend d-ray came over for me to get some photos of him. We took them around my parents house, I had always wanted to do some portraits around here cause there is some pretty cool stuff around so that's what we did. hopefully when we get a chance we're going to go into town and do some but it was getting dark by the time we started today. So here is my photo for today, I got him to do this cause I loved the way the sun looked and thought it would be cool for him to do this :P I'm working on the rest so they'll be up soon :)

day 95

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP