Sunday, January 13, 2008

day 96

day.ninty.six.

if you are friends with me on my personal site you can see I've got a countdown going for the next time I get to see my hubby. It seems like after 4 years of all the being apart the Corps has thrown at us I'd be used to it but truth is you never get used to it, so I've been missing him like crazy lately and this is how I feel about him.

the first set were done at an ISO 1600, f/5.0, 1/40, using my sunpack video light and camera remote. the second set was done at ISO 1600, f/5, 10.0, using a flashlight and my somewhat completely dark room, they were taken at 6:00 so there was still a little bit of light left outside.

I hope you enjoy my version of an idea that has been done many times :)

day 96

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP