Friday, January 18, 2008

day.one.hundred.one.

day.one.hundred.one.
so like my earlier post said today is my hubby's birthday :) when I was moving things out of my room the other day I found his birthday card from last year I gave him and in it I said that even though we won't together that year we would be next year, well as we can tell now that didn't work out but it's o.k. so here are my two photos for today.
day 101
day 101
on a side note I finally was able to get the amazingly awesome Totally Rad action mix that I've been eyeing for like ever! so todays photos I used some of te actions on them and I'm going back now with all my old photos that I want to add to my portfolio and hopefully soon my website and adding a bit more pop to my photos :)

1 comments:

Anonymous January 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

I LOVE the pictures from Natural Bridge, Misty! The color is so great in all of those.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP