Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the finished product

So I finally finished my room today, it took 2 coats of paint, and a lot of hurting of my back but I finally got everything straight, well almost everything, I still haven't hung my photos back up yet, I'm waiting to get one of those laser level things so I can hang them all straight. I think I'm going to hang my exhibit photos up and just leave them here when I move but I'm not sure. The only photos I have up now are all the frames I put up in my bookshelf since I packed pretty much all my books up, and then I accidently left a nail in the wall so I hung one photo up on it :) As you can see I stuck with the dark blue, I really like it for some reason so that's what I stuck with, I'm kinda excited about having it plain now so I can use it for a background for photos and such.

My best friend Audrie is going to the recording studio tomorrow and I'm tagging along with her to take some photos so I'll have some up hopefully tomorrow night :) anyways enjoy my clean room (I wonder how long this will last lol)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP