Thursday, January 10, 2008

day 92. plus Audrie in the studio

Day 92: I'm really not feeling this 8a.m. class thing cause getting up at 6a.m. every morning is putting a damper on my insomniac lifestyle with Drew being gone (I don't sleep well when Drew is gone). Anyways today after class and some errand running I met up with my best friend Audrie who is an amazing singer and went with her to the studio. Between her, my cousin Nathan and my friend Daniel I could listen to them forever (Nathan and Daniel both are amazing guitar players and singers themselves) I've never been to a recording studio before so that was an experience in it's self. I was happy she asked me to come a long and grab some shots of her, after our long detour coming home from Tennessee last month it's the least I could do :P All of these are done without the flash, in raw edited then converted to jpg.
Onto some randomness, I was kinda excited when I was blog browsing and went by Fred Egans blog (some of you might remember Sierra blogging about his blog), one of his latest blogs he's talking about fixing an idea journal for photography and the journal he has for his is the same journal I got a couple of years ago for my birthday. I love the movie Cruel Intentions and you know how Sebastian in the movie has a leather bound journal and I asked for one for my birthday one year and got it and luckily for me I would always get journals and never fill them all the way up so I have some empty pages I can put my photography ideas in which I think is kinda cool.
Can I tell you how much I can't wait for it to be spring and start to warm up a bit and look pretty, I like spring for those reasons and it means time for Senior portraits :) My lil cousin is going to be a Senior this year which insane!! but I want to steal her for a day and try out some places I've been eyeing soon so I can show some of the girls that have asked about me doing their photos some options on places :) Other than spring I'm excited about the end of this month/ beginning of February cause I get to do some homecoming photos which I love doing and I get to meet up with Erin and Scott (my first wedding I ever photographed!) again and I can't wait to see them! Oh and not to mention I can't wait till the first week in March cause I'll be flying out to Cali to be with my hubby so if anyone in the Pendleton area would like photos done contact me and we'll try to work something out, I'd only be able to do it during the weekdays while Drew is at work and all. This year is looking to be really exciting :)
Ok I'll shut up now sorry for rambling, enjoy my photo of the day and the others of Audrie :)
Photobucket
(the first two of are my two girl cats Flossie and Kittyboots, they hate each other but when I came home they were both asleep in my room which is odd for them)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP