Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Album

day.one.hundred.thirty.three.
Today when I got home from work I had a nice surprise waiting for me, Mrs A's book came in today!! Late last year I photographed her boys playing football and she wanted me to put it all together into a book for her so I designed this 7x7, 40 page, custom layout book. I'm soo happy with it!! I was scared about using a new company but it all came out amazingly.
So my photo of the day is the album cover and I'm throwing in a couple more of the album and me :P
day 133
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP