Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Days I Have Missed

Right now I'm in sunny SoCal with my hubby while he's checking out of Camp P so I have tons of photos to post whenever I get the chance :P until then here are the days from P366 I've missed

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Anonymous April 20, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

I gotta say, the pictures of the mirrors are pretty interesting!! You always such amazing pictures Misty!! You seem so free spirited!! I really wish I could get to know you more!!

Rebecca (Reilleys_mama - CW)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP