Monday, November 17, 2008

new sample albums = love

I love when the UPS man comes, I especially loved it today when he brought one of my new sample albums! This album has a leather cover, is flush mounted and is just simply amazing, I take no credit for the layout because my print company did that and did an AMAZING job at it! I swear they make me really happy and hopefully my customers too!
I should be getting my other album soon so look out for that one and brides that have booked weddings this is one of the album choices you have and trust me it's an amazing one!
sorry that the photos aren't the best, I shot one of the lights in the kitchen so it was extremely crappy lighting so their a bit blurry.
Also Becca and Ivan's post should be up by tomorrow at the latest! so look for that as well!!
enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Carrie November 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

prettttty

Sevi November 17, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

OMG! I want you to take pictures of me and David so badly. I love the album!

Young Love November 18, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

That's gorgeous! I wish Andrew and I lived closer so you could do photos of us!

Misty Smith November 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

thanks girls!!

Emily Kathryn December 3, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

i LOVE the album, misty! very professional looking. =)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP