Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hunter

I love photographing kids, I mean if I was to go to the playground and slide down the slides and swing by myself I'd look a little bit crazy right? but when I'm photographing kids no one thinks I'm that crazy :P
Wednesday was my birthday and I got the pleasure of photographing Hunter and getting to play on the playground with him and look at all the cool ships and ducks in the water. Hunter is such a cutie and was soo much fun to take photos of. Look out for more of him later on next month :)
enjoy :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

MKLoeffler December 11, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

what type of layout do you use to get your images so big on your page? I want mine to be bigger on my blog. help! :)

-ps your work looks really good.

Carrie December 12, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

great pics! i wish we were closer i'd have you photographing araceli every month lol

Misty Smith December 12, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Carrie I wish I lived closer too so I could photograph her cuteness!!!!

MKLoeffler I think I just used one of the templates and just adjusted the wideness of the blog but I can't really remember

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP