Sunday, December 21, 2008

me in front of the camera

So as you might know I don't get in front of the camera too much, I like my place safe behind the camera shooting other people. But when it came time to do maternity photos I knew that was something I really wanted to do and I knew the person I wanted to do it. Cody and I have been friends for a while although we've only gotten to hang out like 3 times since she's been stationed at Lejeune and me everywhere but there lol, but with her hubby's upcoming EAS I knew I had to get her down here to Beaufort fast to shoot us before she left for the west coast. (People in Washington if you need a good photographer check out her new awesome website! Photobucket click the photo)
Cody came down and stayed with us for the weekend and we had a ton of fun shooting these photos, even Drew enjoyed himself. Anyways here are some of Cody's favorites from the shoot, our house is already covered in the photos and I think I'm going to have to take after Nate and Jacyln from the Imagine is Found and get some magnetic boards to rotate photos because our house is getting a little out of hand and when Keeley gets here I know it'll only be worse lol
So here is me, my hubby, and the baby bump :)
Cody thank you soo much for driving down here and doing this for us!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Sevi December 21, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

The Chucks picture is my absolute favorite. I'm so excited for you and Drew!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP