Monday, December 22, 2008

the wiggins family

Last week I got to photograph my friend and her family real quick for some Christmas photos. I love this family they are the sweetest ever! and they have the cutest little girls ever!!! The weather didn't want to be pretty and it was sprinkling before we went out but we still were able to get some really cute photos of this adorable family :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


on a photography note, I'm currently obsessed with getting a new camera when I can afford it and now I'm torn between the 5D which I have been pining over for umm about 2 years now or the new 50D which I was playing with in Best Buy the other day and was amazed at the clearness of the photos at the store at such a high ISO. Anyone with opinions I'd love to hear them because I need some input :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP