Sunday, January 25, 2009

place your bet

So with only 2 weeks to go until I'm full term and 6 weeks to go till I'm 40 weeks fully cooked lol I figured I'd add this to my photography blog to get more input/predictions on what everyone thinks Miss Keeley will weigh, her height and the date she makes an appearance. Keep in mind my due date is March 6th (or 5th depending on the doctor lol) and if I get any bigger I might pop lol so just click on the box below and enter your guess :)

In business news I have a new blog to put up soon so I'll be trying to get that up tonight if possible :)


Photobucket

1 comments:

Lindsay February 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

I voted! I want you to have her on Isabelle's 1st birthday, which puts you 8 days past your due date. lol Don't hate me!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP