Saturday, January 31, 2009

The K's . Family/Maternity

I have to say I love my job, I get to photograph really cool families like the K's. We met after lunch down in Port Royal for a family/maternity shoot today and although at first lil Kenzie wasn't in the mood for photos she soon warmed up to the camera a bit with the help of Dora, my car keys, and the playground. Brit is the cutest preggo lady ever! and Adam was such a good sport even though he's like most guys and hates having his photos take he went along with all my crazy ideas. Guys thanks so much for letting me take ya'lls photos today and I can't wait to meet lil Tucker!!
Enjoy the photos :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

those are great! i love the slide ones!

-carrie

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP