Monday, June 1, 2009

Drive in

I can't tell you how much I love the drive in! When we moved to Beaufort we drove past it and I thought it was really cool that there was still one down here, it took us living here a year before we went and I'm so glad we have started. Being a new mommy I'm not oh so ready to leave Keeley with a babysitter for us to go out quite yet, but at the drive in we can go to a movie and take her and not have to worry about her disturbing anyone because we're either in the truck or we're in the back of the truck with all the couch cushions where I can easily get in the truck if she gets fussy. It's awesome. Not to mention they have funnel cakes and other yummy food! OH and did I mention you get two movies for pretty much the price of one at a normal theater? awesome! If you live in Beaufort and haven't been you should now! :P here is their site if you're interested http://www.hwy21drivein.com/index.html
and here are some photos I took from our last outing at the drive in. The family photo I underexposed like crazy and that's why it looks like thatbut I like it like that, it give it a super old school look

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP