Monday, June 1, 2009

Lauren . Maternity

I'm uber behind in blogging, I've been running around doing shoots and being mommy :) but I'm trying to catch up so here we go

Lauren and I have "known" each other for a while (the internet is a great way to meet others going through what you are, Lauren is also a Marine wife) so when she got pregnant and moved back to the east coast it was destiny for us to meet to do her photos :) Little Cole will be making his appearance pretty soon and I bet he's going to be a super cutie! Here he is hanging out in mommy's belly

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


while we were downtown taking photos we stopped by Doodlebugs so I could finally buy this cute little camera for Keeley so she can be like mommy:) I told Lauren I hope her hanging around Keeley doesn't give Cole the I want to be late for my big day idea like Keeley had :P
Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP