Saturday, July 18, 2009

California photoshoots

I figured I would put this on the blog so everyone could see from facebook and myspace.
I just booked me and Keeley's ticket to Cali for Sept 9th-16th. So far I have gotten 8 people interested in a photoshoot on the weekend which is the limit I will take, I will be doing 4 on Saturday in Oceanside, so you have the choice of the pier and beach or the city of Oceanside and then 4 on Sunday at the Del Mar dog beach (near the racetrack) if anyone is interested in that, if not we can do Oceanside again. I have 3 slots open on Saturday starting at 10:00, and all 4 slots open on Sunday starting at 8:00, each shoot will last about and hour and half. So what I need from you to secure your shoot is a $50 non-refundable deposit which goes towards the price of the shoot. The only reason I'm asking for the deposit is I have to pay for my ticket before I get out there and the photoshoots are funding the trip. Message me with the information on getting the deposit to me and the time in which you want for which day.
If you would like a shoot during the week message me about that, I'm not sure how many of those I will take.
I'm very excited about all of this and can't wait to take ya'lls photos :)

example oceanside photos
Photobucket
Photobucket

example delmar beach photos
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP