Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rachelle & Christopher . before

Last month my parents accompanied me and Keeley down to Pensacola, Florida so I could photograph Rachelle and Christopher's wedding. Let me tell you I love beach wedding and this one was no exception, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Christopher is in the Marines and stationed here in Beaufort for now. Rachelle is from Ohio so her stories of snow while it's extremely hot down here make me really miss the snow :P Here is part one of their wedding post :)
p.s. the drawing of the couple in the photo frame is by me so future brides just know you're not just getting a photographer but an artist as well :P
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP